With the exciting victory of Salvador Sobral, Portugal has the honor of hosting the 63rd edition of the Eurovision Song Contest.
On 8, 10 and 12 of May 2018, 43 countries come together in Lisbon to celebrate music in Europe’s most historic musical contest.
Eurovision Song Contest 2018 will have 3 live aired shows and other 6 shows exactly alike that work as rehearsals for the live ones.
All of these shows will have tickets available on the following days and schedules:
- 7 of May, 19:30 - Jury Show of Semifinal 1
- 8 of May, 13:30 - Family Show of Semifinal 1
- 8 of May, 19:30 – Live Show of Semifinal 1
- 9 of May, 19:30 - Jury Show of Semifinal 2
- 10 of May, 13:30 - Family Show of Semifinal 2
- 10 of May, 19:30 – Live Show of Semifinal 2
- 11 of May, 19:30 - Jury Show of Grande Final
- 12 of May, 12:30 (schedule TBC) - Family Show of the Grand Final
- 12 of May, 19:30 – Live Show of the Grand Final
Each one of the shows has the live presentation of the participating songs from the 43 countries, as well as pre-recorded videos and live performances from guest stars soon to be announced.
On November 30th begins the first wave of tickets sale, where you can purchase your entrance to the live show of the Grand Final only.
By the end of January, the tickets for all the remaining shows will be made available.
Join us and celebrate this unforgettable moment of music history.